Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's been a loooooong time!

It's not that I haven't had anything to say, I just wasn't feeling it. I have determined that the most requested thing I am asked for is recipes. So for now I'm going to start posting my favorite recipes, or dishes I stumble upon that I think you might like. If I can remember, I will snap a photo and post it as well.

I think tonight I'm making Shepherd's pie, as requested by David Longobardo (Jordyn's BF). Speaking of which, I have asked the two of them to start making dinner for the family once a month. They need to select the menu, prepare the meal and then clean up. It serves two purposes really, one, it will hopefully inspire a love for cooking for Jordyn, and two, it will give me a break once a month. If they cook something good, I'll share their recipe as well.

I hope you enjoy the food as much as I do :)

No comments: