Monday, May 11, 2009

Sooo happy

Just thought I'd share this awesome pic and a little about the couple in it. This is my precious Jordyn and her prince, otherwise know as Dave Longobardo. She has waited a long time to find him, and we are so thankful that she did. Actually, we believe that God brought him at just the perfect time. She has never been so happy, and we are praising God for it. We pray that their love will continue to grow as they seek God's will for their future. I love you both very much.

4 comments:

David said...

Whoa. PRINCE? Uhhhhhhhh. Yikes. Don't give him too much credit.

Lisa Mooney said...

Just accept the compliment and move on Doogie. Would you rather I come up with another adjective?

David said...

No no It's all good. I accept.

Lisa Mooney said...

Much better!