Sunday, October 19, 2008

You are God

Proverbs 3: 5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

Have you ever been in a situation that is absolutely out of your control? It is only then that you can truly trust God with the circumstances. Well, I am presently there, a place where praying is almost impossible, I don't even have the words anymore. Thankfully, the God that knows me intimately, knows my heart and knows my needs. I will continue to trust Him and allow Him to work in a way that only He can, and teach lessons that only He can teach.

I will be still and know that you are God!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yep, been there the better part of going on two years! :) Hang in there.

mfleeman said...

I can relate - which story do you want first? Life is TOUGH, but God is GOOD!